Nakia Christie, Marketing Manager, and Trevor Torzsas, Managing Director, of CIBC First Caribbean International Bank visited Star 106 Hits’ Good Mornin, Dis Mornin show to inform the public about the bank’s innovative mobile app. Some of the features mentioned were:
- A “freeze my card” function in case you lose your card and need to disable it to avoid unwarranted purchases.
- A verification code to add an extra layer of protection when making transactions to avoid hacking.
- The option to make payments to other banks.
- Make simple transactions.
- The ability to locate CIBC First Caribbean branches and ATMs via Google Maps.
- An international transactions feature – alert your bank when you’ll be traveling via the app.
You can learn more about CIBC First Caribbean’s mobile app on their website.